Pages

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Christmas quilts

My enthusiasm for the Slick 'N Quick pattern (see previous post) was so great that I decided (very ambitiously) to attempt FOUR more of them, this time as Christmas gifts. I made two of each of the quilts you see in the picture below. I gave them to Susan & Paul, Brad & Kim, Mom & Dad, and Andrea & Craig. It was such a great feeling to give gifts that I put so much time and effort into. Despite the fact that they were supposed to be Christmas season quilts, Mom & Dad keep theirs draped on the rocking chair in the family room, and I've seen Susan and Paul's on a rocking chair in their bedroom at Big Bear. How nice!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

Amazing -- look at your quilt on the right and check out the one I made from the same class with Bev:
http://jovaliquilts.blogspot.com/2005/09/flowers-for-mozart.html
I guess we both have great taste!
Cheri