Pages

Saturday, July 08, 2006

My tiniest quilt

When I was making the heart quilt, shown in previous posts (here, here, and here), I needed to experiment and practice with my free motion quilting technique. I was lucky to have a leftover square after the piecing step of the project, so I used it as a learning piece. It turned out well, so I decided to finish it off with a binding and a hanger. Turned out to be a cute little accent for Julia's room! Here's a random picture of Jeff and Julia that happens to show it in the background, followed by a picture I took today to show it up close.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

I love your blog! I had no idea you had made so many quilts! How wonderful. It's wonderful that your kids can grow up with so many lovingly made quilts to carry their childhood memories. I wish I had quilted when my kids were little.
Cheri